I see intelligence in three parts i.e.
- Functional Intelligence is an applied Intelligence
- Rational Intelligence is logic of a Functional Intelligence
- Transcendental Intelligence is the source of a Rational Intelligence
To the best of my understanding the highest form of intelligence is the Transcendental state.
As categorization of intelligence was first theorized by developmental psychologist Howard Gardner in his 1983 book, Frames of Mind: The Theory of Multiple Intelligence,
- Naturalistic Intelligence
- Musical Intelligence
- Logical-Mathematical Intelligence
- Existential Intelligence
- Interpersonal Intelligence
- Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence
- Linguistic Intelligence
- Intra-Personal Intelligence
- Spatial Intelligence
All above intelligence is come when we are in.