Demand for industrial valves in the US will rise 4.9 percent yearly to $19.8 billion in 2018. The construction market will grow the fastest, as both residential and nonresidential segments rebound at double-digit rates. However, process manufacturing will remain the largest valve market. Demand for automatic valves will outpace standard valve sales.
Demand for industrial valves vary by material (e.g., steel and steel alloys, copper-based, iron, plastic), product (e.g., multiturn, quarterturn, application-specific, safety and relief, control, regulator, automatic actuators), and market (e.g., process manufacturing, utilities, resource extraction, construction).
- Gates, globes, angles, straightway (Y-type) check, stop and check, cross, 3- and 4-way, etc.
- Industrial valves for water works and municipal equipment (IBBM, AWWA, and UL)
- Industrial ball valves (all metals, pressures, and types), including manual and power-operated, on-off valves
- Industrial butterfly valves (all metals, pressures, and types), including manual and power-operated, on-off valves
- Industrial plug valves (all metals, pressures, and types), including lubricated, cylindrical eccentric, and sleeve-lined
- All other miscellaneous industrial valves
- Nuclear valves (N-stamp only)
- Automatic regulating and control valves and parts (excluding nuclear), power-operated, designed for modulating (throttling) service
- Solenoid-operated valves and parts, excluding nuclear and fluid power transfer Industrial valve manufacturing
I am a full-stack engineer whose passion lies in building great products while enabling others to perform their roles more effectively. I have architect and built horizontally scalable back-ends; distributed RESTful API services; and web-based front-ends with modern, highly interactive Ajax UIs.
I deal with:
Mobile First, Responsive design
Using technologies :
+ASP.NET,C#,VB.NET,C++,MS SQL,ADO.NET,WCF ,MVC,Web API
+Ajax, JSON, HTML5, CSS3
+Mac OS X, Linux, Windows
My Qualities ,I believe :
Self-directed and passionate
Meticulous yet pragmatic
Leadership skills, integrity