“Umeed pe duniya kayam hai aur India ki umeed jugaad pe.”
As Indians we know this to be true. We not only do the best jugaads possible but also take pride in it. And why shouldn’t we? Innovation is a hallmark of excellence and we certainly excel in this field. We don’t need to follow the conventional way of doing things. It’s about being different from the rest and that is what we are.
Here are 51 photos that prove that Indians are the ultimate kings of jugaad :
1. Now this is what you call an assembled PC.
2. Tractor + Road roller = Troller.
3. Someone stole the driver’s seat? So what?
4. This isn’t a lap dance. Just friends helping each other out.
5. And he entered the mandir without any worries.
6. Even gully cricket has video referrals these days!
7. He was out of chutney…
8. That is a universal remote. Can work on any TV.
9. Who says you can’t practice driving at home?
10. Can’t afford a car? No problem!
11. One AC, two rooms.
12. Because a mirror is too conventional.
13. Who says CDs are outdated?
14. Behold the nal-key !
15. How about some Gol monk tonight?
16. Showered with creativity!
17. No more trips to the kitchen…
18. Iss ghadi ka waqt kharaab tha!
20. A giant step for mankind…
21. The new AC coach!
22. Just hanging around…
23. That’s called ‘Delling’ with a problem
24. This playboy keeps his ride locked up.
25. Too bad we never got to see the face of this creative genius.
26. Motor by day, bike by night.
27. Just to steer around town.
28. In case, he wanted to collect water.
29. Is doodh mein iron ki shakti hai.
30. Because boys don’t cry…
31. Where danger meets brilliance…
32. Asli ujala switch on karke hoga!
33. He solved the CPU over-heating issue!
34. He deserves a sitting ovation…
35. Khella -brella?
36. No fridge? No problem!
37. Keeping cool!
38. This is definitely not a batting wicket.
39. Pulsar 220 with 220 litre capacity.
40. Beep beep! Oh sorry… Tring tring!
41. This has to be the coolest cooler…
42. So this is where Harley Davidson got the design!
43. Who needs a tractor?
44. To all the other scoops… Fork you!
45. Remember we used to stand on a scooter as kids? Well, not this kid!
46. Ever seen a bike without an engine?
47. Yes, the lock can actually stop the cloth inside from being stolen…
48. Pentium 4 cabinet
49. So that mosquitoes get high and you can kill them when they’re tipsy.
50. Hero Honda Splendid!
51. Some brand ambassadors take endorsements very seriously.
The rest of the world can learn something from our great nation. It’s not about being cheap, it’s about making do with what you have. We are geniuses and there is no arguing that. Let the jugaad continue, for it shows our competence and brilliance!
Feature image sourced from: theunholycow
I am a full-stack engineer whose passion lies in building great products while enabling others to perform their roles more effectively. I have architect and built horizontally scalable back-ends; distributed RESTful API services; and web-based front-ends with modern, highly interactive Ajax UIs.
I deal with:
Mobile First, Responsive design
Using technologies :
+ASP.NET,C#,VB.NET,C++,MS SQL,ADO.NET,WCF ,MVC,Web API
+Ajax, JSON, HTML5, CSS3
+Mac OS X, Linux, Windows
My Qualities ,I believe :
Self-directed and passionate
Meticulous yet pragmatic
Leadership skills, integrity