- Hanuman was an incarnation of Shiva and thought to be an exemplification of strength, devotion, and perseverance.
- Hanuman was born to a girl cursed to be a feminine monkey; a curse that might only be relieved if she gave birth to form of Shiva.
- Hanuman’s devotion and perseverance thus moved Brahma that he blessed him with many boons. This also added the power to be immune to weapons, to vary his type at will, and to be able to travel simply where he needed.
- Hanuman met Rama throughout his 14 years away from home. As Rama looked at Hanuman, Hanuman instantly prostrated himself ahead of him. From this moment forward, he followed Rama all over.
- His greatest achievement is once he moved a complete mountain to heal Rama’s brother. Lakshmana had been seriously wounded within the battle against the evil Ravana, and in order save his life, a particular herb was required from a mountain top.
- However, when he got to the mountain he realised that he couldn’t distinguish between any of the plants. Thus rather than guessing, he grew to a far larger type and picked up the whole mountain and brought it back to Rama.
- It’s said that Hanuman’s devotion and steadfast commitment were thus strong that he was freed from all physical fatigue and hurt.
- Due to the size and history of Hinduism, the Hanuman Chalisa is one among the foremost famous pious songs in the history of the planet.
- Hanuman himself requested that his statue or likeness be erected where the name of Rama is worshiped, so he could listen in and be there in spirit.
- When Rama’s time of death was at hand, Hanuman barred Yama from meeting him.
- As long as name of Rama was remembered and worshiped Hanuman would remain in the world secretly was his last promise to Lord Rama.