To this day, I really don’t think there’s an exact answer…or well, a one-size-fits-all answer anyway.But today I found it from linkedIn post of
I would like to share with you in author’s own words
5 things to know about Success:
1. Defined as the accomplishment of a goal or purpose.
2. Measured in terms of who you are, what you do, and when you do it.
3. If you go with the crowd, it’s objective.
4. If you swim against the tide, it’s subjective.
5. It’s getting up after every failure and and carrying on.
#Objective means others define it. Subjective means you define it.
I am a full-stack engineer whose passion lies in building great products while enabling others to perform their roles more effectively. I have architect and built horizontally scalable back-ends; distributed RESTful API services; and web-based front-ends with modern, highly interactive Ajax UIs.
I deal with:
Mobile First, Responsive design
Using technologies :
+ASP.NET,C#,VB.NET,C++,MS SQL,ADO.NET,WCF ,MVC,Web API
+Ajax, JSON, HTML5, CSS3
+Mac OS X, Linux, Windows
My Qualities ,I believe :
Self-directed and passionate
Meticulous yet pragmatic
Leadership skills, integrity