1. Meditate for 2 min.
2. Do 10 push-ups after brushing your teeth
3. Set 3 MITs (Most Important Tasks) for the day
4. Do 1 thing at a time
5. Set & pursue 1 goal at a time
6. Leave your bed immediately after opening your eyes.
7. Set a time for “no-mobile-intrusion” (usually for the first & last hour of the day).
8. Love your dearest ones as if they won’t stay with you forever (because they won’t or you won’t).
9. Make time to think on your journal (at least once a day).
10. Think about what you still have when you seem to lose something big/small.
11. Treat each day as one life.
12. Make a time for mindset-maintenance (an hour a day helps you recharge your battery).
13. Whenever something fails, ask yourself – “how much control I have had in creating this outcome?” If, none, move on.
14. Read information that blows your mind (not that confirms what you already know).
15. Post daily on LinkedIn. It will change your life.