The uses of a missile are:
- To destroy a region
- To destroy a full unit if military infantry
- To destroy a full unit of armed base
- To destroy a dock full with tanks etc
- To destroy a submarine Incase of surface to sea
- Sea skimmering to destroy a destroyer of any class (wert Brahmos)
- To destroy any region in any continent (wrt Agni class V )
- Ṭo destroy an air craft
- To surpass the Anti missile defense system (Brahmos 1 and 2)
- To destroy a particular SRA upto 500metres in diameter (MOAB)
- To annihilate the entire nation Incase of nuclear war
- To destroy a full nation as well as paralyse an entire continent (RS-28 SARMAT known as Satan2)
- A nuclear missile capable to bring cold age even in Missile east only just by its after effects and to destroy entire human race )
A cruise missile is a guided missile used against terrestrial targets that remains in the atmosphere and flies the major portion of its flight path at approximately constant speed. Cruise missiles are designed to deliver a large warhead over long distances with high precision. Modern cruise missiles are capable of travelling at supersonic or high subsonic speeds, are self-navigating, and are able to fly on a non-ballistic, extremely low-altitude trajectory.BrahMos is the world’s fastest cruise missile.
The BrahMos (designated PJ-10) is a medium-range ramjet supersonic cruise missile that can be launched from submarine, ships, aircraft, or land. It is the fastest cruise missile in the world.It is a joint venture between the Russian Federation’s NPO Mashinostroyeniya and India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) who together have formed BrahMos Aerospace.It is based on the Russian P-800 Oniks cruise missile and other similar sea-skimming Russian cruise missile technology. The name BrahMos is a portmanteau formed from the names of two rivers, the Brahmaputra of India and the Moskva of Russia.
In 2016, as India became a member of the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR), India and Russia are now planning to jointly develop a new generation of Brahmos missiles with 600 km-plus range and an ability to hit protected targets with pinpoint accuracy.
For more information,please,visit brahmos.com
Sources of information: