The CNG owners surely do a huge amount of business and to open CNG gas filling station is really a lucrative business. Besides,CNG is a cost-effective alternative to regular fuel. It is domestically sourced and abundant in supply. The more people and businesses that start and continue using CNG for their vehicles, the better it is for the environment and all around.
Compressed natural gas is an excellent alternative to conventional fuel. It is known as a “green fuel” because of its inherent benefits to the environment. It is better for the atmosphere, landfills, soil, and it is affordable. CNG is sweeping the nation, especially in regard to commercial transportation. As more people become aware of the benefits of CNG, it will continue to gain favor and become more and more mainstream. It is a great fuel solution and will no doubt be around for many years to come.
Eligibility To open CNG gas filling station:
- Person must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum qualification- Graduation.
- Age- Not less than 21 years.
- People with entrepreneurship skills and safety knowledge are recommended.
Land or plot criteria to start CNG station:
- Plot or land must be free from any disputes.
- Land must be owned by the applicant.
- It should be located or well connected to main road or along highways.
- It is better if the site is near the transmission line of the company.
- Site dimensions are- 700 square meters for Light Motor Vehicles (LMVs) with frontage of 25 metres approx., and 1500 square meters for transport Vehicles with frontage of 50 metres approx.
- Few companies demand minimum 1600 sq. mtr. plot with frontage of 35 meters. Hence, refer to company’s brochure as dimension requirements may be different from company to company.
- Plot must fulfill all requirements according to the bylaws of local and competent authority.
INR 1 crore to 1.5 crore
Gas outlet franchisee ?
- GAIL (India) Limited
- Mahanagar Gas Ltd. (MGL)
- Indo – Bright Petroleum Private Limited (IBP)
- Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd. (MNGL)
- Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)
- Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (GSPC)
How to apply for license ?
Visit following official websites to get information and remain updated by regular visit:
*Company issues an advertisement in the leading newspapers and/ or its official website whenever it is willing to open its outlets.
Disclaimer: Use your own judgement skills before taking any decision.Author or the website will be responsible in any matter.