In this post I’m going to show you how to drive more traffic to your website.
This one is so obvious, we’re going to look at it first. Paid search, social media advertising and display advertising (try our Smart Ads Creator!) are all excellent ways of attracting visitors, building your brand and getting your site in front of people.
2. Get Social
One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content.
3. Mix It Up
vary the length and format of your content to make it as appealing as possible to different kinds of readers
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
Without a compelling headline, even the most comprehensive blog post will go unread.
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
Optimizing your content for search engines is still a valuable and worthwhile practice
6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
Long-tail keywords account for a majority of web searches, meaning that if you’re not targeting them as part of your paid search or SEO efforts, you’re missing out.
7. Start Guest Blogging and Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
Securing a guest post on a reputable site can increase blog traffic to your website and help build your brand into the bargain.Guest blogging is a two-way street. In addition to posting content to other blogs, invite people in your niche to blog on your own site.
8. Referral Traffic
Rather than trying to persuade other sites to link back to you (a tedious and time-intensive process), create content that just begs to be linked to.Learn what types of links send lots of referral traffic
9. Post Content to LinkedIn
Keep posting content to LinkedIn on a regular basis.
10. Implement Schema Microdata
Implementing schema (or another microdata format) won’t necessarily increase traffic to your website on its own, but it will make it easier for search engine bots to find and index your pages.
11. Link Internally
The strength of your link profile isn’t solely determined by how many sites link back to you – it can also be affected by your internal linking structure.
12. Interview Industry Thought Leaders
Send out emails requesting an interview to thought leaders in your industry, and publish the interviews on your blog.
13. Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
Email marketing can be a powerful tool, and even a moderately successful email blast can result in a significant uptick in traffic. Just be careful not to bombard people with relentless emails about every single update in your business
14. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive & Fast
Ensure that your website is accessible and comfortably viewable across a range of devices, including smaller smartphones.Also,make sure that your pages are as technically optimized as possible, including image file sizes, page structure and the functionality of third-party plugins. The faster your site loads, the better.
15. Foster a Sense of Community
People want to speak their minds and weigh in on subjects they feel passionately about, so building a community into your site is a great way to start a conversation and increase traffic to your website.
16. Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections
Commenting doesn’t necessarily provide an immediate boost to referral traffic right away, but making a name for yourself by providing insightful, thought-provoking comments on industry blogs and sites is a great way to get your name out there – which can subsequently result in driving more traffic to your own site
17. Examine Your Analytics Data
Google Analytics is an invaluable source of data on just about every conceivable aspect of your site, from your most popular pages to visitor demographics. Keep a close eye on your Analytics data, and use this information to inform your promotional and content strategies. Pay attention to what posts and pages are proving the most popular. Inspect visitor data to see how, where and when your site traffic is coming from.
18. Get Active on Social Media
It’s not enough to just share content through social channels – you need to actively participate in the community, too.Answer questions and engage with your readers.
19. Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites
Firstly, a disclaimer – don’t spam Reddit and other similar sites hoping to “hit the jackpot” of referral traffic, because it’s not going to happen. Members of communities like Reddit are extraordinarily savvy to spam disguised as legitimate links, but every now and again, it doesn’t hurt to submit links that these audiences will find genuinely useful. Choose a relevant subreddit, submit your content, then watch the traffic pour in.
20. Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy
Data shows that information retention is significantly higher for visual material than it is for text, meaning that video marketing is an excellent way to grab – and hold – your audience’s attention, and boost traffic to your website at the same time.
21. Research the Competition
Find out what people are reading (and talking about), and emulate that kind of content to bring traffic to your website.
22. Host Webinars
Webinars are an excellent way to impart your wisdom to your eagerly waiting audience.Combined with an effective social promotion campaign, webinars are a great way to increase traffic to your website. Send out an email a week or so ahead of time, as well as a “last chance to register” reminder the day before the webinar.
23. Attend Conferences
Attending conferences is a good idea – speaking at them is even better.
And at last before ending this post,I would like to point strategies adopted by Brian Dean to to grow his channel to 188,300 views per month.So,visit following links without fail.
- 1. The “Upside Down” Guest Post
- 2. Overhaul & Upgrade Old Blog Posts
- 3. Use “Click to Tweet” Links
- 4. Optimize Your Content With LSI Keywords
- 5. Get More Traffic From Your Blog Posts With “Content Transformation”
- 6. Go On Podcasts
- 7. Promote Your Site With Blogger Outreach
- 8. The Content Relaunch Strategy
- 9. Create Content That Appeals to Influencers
- 10. Share Videos On LinkedIn
- 11. Host a Giveaway Contest
- 12. Add “Share Triggers” To Your Content
- 13. Retarget Visitors With Facebook Ads
- 14. Reduce Your Bounce Rate
- 15. Publish Long-Form Content
- 16. Optimize for Google’s Mobile-First Index
- 17. Create an Active YouTube Channel
- 18. Publish Viral Content
- 19. Promote Blog Posts and Videos on Quuu
- 20. Republish Old Articles on LinkedIn
- 21. Use a “Question Analyzer” To Create Insanely Useful Content
- 22. Add Enticing Content To Social Media Posts
- 23. Improve Your Organic Click-Through-Rate
- 24. Publish More List Posts
- 25. Steal Your Competitors’ Traffic Sources
- 26. Drive Traffic To Your Website From Forums
- 27. Syndicate Your Content on Medium
- Bonus Strategy #1: Post On Social Media at Strategic Times
- Bonus Strategy #2: Find More Keywords With “Keywords Everywhere”