As with most popular sayings, there is some truth in the proverb, “Great leaders are born, not made.” To some extent, the capacity for great leadership is natural and inborn. However, learning how to be a more effective leader is within everyone’s grasp – whether you lead multiple teams, an entire company or just one staff member.Indeed, becoming an effective leader is not a one-time thing. It takes time to learn and practice leadership skills until they become a part of you.
Remember foremost statements given by Adolf Hitler when you are leading:
-  “Think Thousand times before taking a decision But – After taking decision never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!!”
-  “Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.”
-  “As a leader one can fight only for something that he loves, love only what he respects, and respect only what he at least know.”
- “If you win, you need not have to explain…If you lose, you should not be there to explain!”
- “Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.”
- And at last “When diplomacy ends, War begins.”
It is short but straightforward guidelines for an effective leader.
I am a full-stack engineer whose passion lies in building great products while enabling others to perform their roles more effectively. I have architect and built horizontally scalable back-ends; distributed RESTful API services; and web-based front-ends with modern, highly interactive Ajax UIs.
I deal with:
Mobile First, Responsive design
Using technologies :
+ASP.NET,C#,VB.NET,C++,MS SQL,ADO.NET,WCF ,MVC,Web API
+Ajax, JSON, HTML5, CSS3
+Mac OS X, Linux, Windows
My Qualities ,I believe :
Self-directed and passionate
Meticulous yet pragmatic
Leadership skills, integrity