– 8,000 shares subscribed for by directors, etc. 9,000 shares offered at par to public in February-March 1946.
– The Company was Incorporated on 29th December, at Mumbai. The Company Manufacture vegetable ghee, vanaspati, refined oils including salad oil, soap, waxs and tin containers for packing, crushing and oil milling trading in oils and oilseeds and manufacture of fluid power
products. The Products trade names were “Kisan”, “Sunflower” and “Camel”.
– 5,667 Bonus shares issued in prop. 1:3.
– The name of the Company was changed from Western India Vegetable Products Ltd., to Wipro Products Ltd., with effect from 7th June. It was again changed to Wipro Ltd., with effect from 28th April, 1984.
– 22,667 Bonus shares issued in prop. 1:1.
– Diversifies into information technology.
– Name again changed from Wipro Products Limited to Wipro Limited.
– The Company undertook to establish manufacturing facilities at Tumkur, for the manufacturing of hydraulic tipping systems.
– 45,334 Bonus shares issued in prop. 1:1. 1,500 shares issued at par to employees of the Company and its subsidiaries.
– Equity share subdivided, 9,21,680 Bonus equity shares of Rs. 10 each then issued in prop. 1:1.
– `Ralak” a tulsi based family soap and `Wipro Jasmine” a toilet soap was launched.
– The company diversified the product line into heavy duty industrial cylinders and mobile hydraulic cylinders.
– The Company set up a joint venture company with General Electric of U.S.A., in the name of Wipro GE Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., for the manufacture, sale and service of diagnostic and imaging products. The Joint Venture has also an OEM sourcing arrangement with Elpro
International Ltd., for locally made x-ray products. In 1990, the joint venture became a subsidiary of the Company.
– 18,43,360 Bonus shares issued in prop. 1:1.
– “Santoor” talcum powder, a brand extension and “Wipro Baby Soft” were launched in the market.
– The Company established a relationship with Eaton Corporation, U.S.A. for marketing of hydraulic products in India.
– Tipping systems were launched. The Company undertook to set up a high technology plant and R&D Centre at Aurangabad with an investment of Rs 40 crores. The product range was to include incandescent lamps, linear and circular fluorescent lamps, accessories and luminaries.
– Eaton Hydraulic products were launched. The Company set up a new Unit “Wipro Financial Services Ltd.”, for serving customers with capital resources, expertise and ideas to help solve their financial needs.
– The Company launched baby soft toiletries viz. soap, powder and oilbased on natural ingredients of lanolin, olive, milk and almonds. Feeding bottles followed in 1994.
– The Company partnering with world leaders markets and supports a wide range of equipment and consumables for the medical, diagnostic and Bio-analytical markets.
– The Computed tomography, ultra sound and specialised x-ray systems were launched. It added to itself, products from Becton Dickinson Bio-Rad Labs and Serono Diagnostics with a view to becoming a single comprehensive source for bio-research and diagnostic instruments.
– The Wipro Fluid Power division has developed expertise to offer standard hydraulic cylinders for construction equipment and truck tipping systems. The company had introduced the State-of-the-art cartridge valves from Sun Hydraulics, USA for the Indian market. A second manufacturing unit has been set up at Hindpurto augment capacity.
– The Company issued 2,00,000-18.5% secured redeemable non-convertible debentures of Rs 100 each on private placement basis. These are redeemable in three equal annual instalments commencing on 23rd March, 1998 and 5% premium payable on redemption.
– The Company issued 19% non-convertible debentures of Rs 500,000,000 on private placement basis. These are redeemable on 9th September,
– Wipro Infotech Ltd., Wipro Systems Ltd., Wipro Investment Ltd., Inlec Investment Ltd., and Wipro GE Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., are subsidiaries of the Company.
– 36,86,720 Bonus shares issued in prop. 1:1.
-Wipro is providing services of IT & IS consulting for E-business
Transformation, Electric Commerce, Web Enabling, ERP, Data Warehousing,
Customer Relationship Management.
– “Wipro Shikakai Herbal Power” a hair care product based on a judicious mix of seven herbs was launched during the year.
– The Company developed various cylinders for critical applications such as excavators, backhole loaders, wheel loaders etc.
– The Company proposed to enter into a financial joint venture with Beckman Instruments Incorporated, U.S.A., for manufacture of bio-analytical instruments (diagnostic instruments and reagents) in India and to develop software and hardware for international use by
Beckman. Necessary steps were undertaken to implement the letter of intent for the manufacture of analytical instruments. Manufacturing facilities were being established in Gurgaon, Haryana and business operations pertaining to the facilities were to be carried out from Delhi.
– Wipro BioMed proposed to add a Medical division to offer a comprehensive range of products in cardiology and patient monitoring from PPG Hellige.
-Wipro has set up an overseas design centre, Odyssey 21 for undertaking
projects and product developments in advanced technologies for overseas
clients. Five of Wipro”s manufacturing and development facilities
secured the ISO 9001 certification during 1994-95. Wipro Infotech and
Wipro Systems were amalgamated with Wipro in Apr.”94.
– A second manufacturing facility was commissioned at Hindupur in A.P. where latest technology such as horizontal induction hardening, friction welding, high productivity skiving and roller burnishing has been installed.
– The Company developed portable ultra sound scanner logiq X 100, having a range of clinical applications. The Company introduced olive oil enriched baby powder during the year.
– 76,38,545 Bonus equity shares issued in prop. 1:1. 2,65,105 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each allotted to existing shareholders of Wipro Infotech Ltd., and Wipro Systems Ltd., respectively.
– Registered office of Wipro shifted from Mumbai to Bangalore.
– The company has been providing design and development services to the technology sector. A MOU was signed with Nenoki AG, Switzerland for technical know-how.
– Wipro Consumer Care Segment of the Company has been manufacturing Santoor, a sandal and turmeric based safe soap for skin with natural ingredients. The Wipro Consumer Care division relaunched milk and rose toilet soap in north India. Wipro Shikakai was extended to Wipro herbal, India”s first anti dandruff soap. Wipro”s Camel brand is a leader catering to the commercial biscuit manufacturers and bakeries.
– 305,54,180 bonus shares issued in proportion 2:1.
– Wipro Net formed. Wipro acquires Wipro Acer.
– WIPRO Peripherals launched on Friday the Wipro Proline range, which is the first bilingual Line Matrix Printers (LMPs) that can simultaneously print in English and Devnagri (Hindi). The
Bangalore-based company has also set up a language lab for research and development of products which support other regional languages.
– Wipro SuperGenius personal computers (PCs) have become the only Indian PC range to obtain the US-based National Software Testing Laboratory”s (NSTL) Certification for Year 2000 (Y2K) compliance. The operating systems of Wipro SuperGenius PCs are also Y2K compliant.
– Wipro Ltd and Acer Computer International Ltd of Singapore on Wednesday announced the end of their joint venture operations in the country.
– Wipro Ltd, the Bangalore-based infotech major, will be the first company in Corporate India to split its part value shares of Rs 10 each.
– Currently, Wipro”s share capital is Rs 45.83 crore, comprising 45.83m shares of the face value of Rs 10 each. The sub-division of shares will be subject to Sebi guidelines, said a notice issued by the company to the BSE.
– Wipro is also proposing to set up a new employee stock option plan for its permanent employees. Yet another resolution the company takes up at its AGM is to split the existing Rs 10 equity shares of Wipro into five each of Rs 2 face value.
– Wipro Limited has joined hands with a global telecom major KPN (Royal Dutch telecom) to form a joint venture company to provide internet services in India.
– Wipro would control the majority stake of 55 per cent while the remaining will be with KPN. The joint venture company — Wipro Net Limited — also intends to divest a part of its equity to the Indian public within three years.
– Wipro Ltd is picking up a 4.85 per cent equity stake in the Chennai-based Kaashyap Radiant Systems Ltd (KRSL). For the purpose, Wipro is subscribing to 5 lakh equity shares of KRSL with an investment of Rs 50 lakh.
– Out of the public issue, 3.2 lakh shares of Rs 10 each are reserved to the employees of KRSL and 2.6 lakh equity shares to NRIs/OCBs/FIIs, while the rest is being set aside for the public.
– The Company proposes to issue ADR/GDR linked stock options to employees of the company, its subsidiaries and associates up to an amount not exceeding $150 millions.
– The Company has set up a new division to capitalise on the emerging opportunities in the internet arena.
– The Company has entered into a tie-up with Vignette Corp of the US to provide co-developed solutions for online businesses, according to a news release from Wipro.
– Wipro technologies, has become a global implementation alliance partner of Mercator software, Inc. (Nasdaq MCTR), an e-business transformation company.
– Wipro has become the second largest company in terms of market capitalisation on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
– The Company for the fourth year has won the top award of STPI for software exports for the year 1999-2000.
– The Company has been awarded first prize, at national level, for outstanding export performance during 1999-2000 from the Software Technology Parks of India.
– The Company has launched solutions for convergent networks called Wipro OSS Smart and Wipro WAP Smart targeted at Internet and telecom solution providers.
– Wipro Peripherals, the division of Wipro, has entered into a strategic business partnership with Kilburn Reprographics to consolidate its position in the government and PSUs.
– Microsoft has decided to tie up with Indian software majors like Wipro to outsource some part of the software development work for the .Net as well as other projects.
– The Peripherals Division of Wipro Infotech will be hived off as a separate entity, largely owned by employees led by Mr. Ram N Agarwal.
– Wipro Ltd. has proposed a new ESOP plan (WESOP) 2000) as its earlier WESOP 1999 is expected to be exhausted over the next few months.
– Wipro Ltd had tied-up with Japan”s telecoms technology firm Bussan Systems Integration Co. to develop BSI”s requirement of mobile telecoms technologies.
– Wipro Baby Soft, the bay care brand of Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting, has declared six babies `Wipro Baby Soft Millennium Babies” and presented them with an education bond worth Rs 1 lakh and a gift hamper.
– Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency Ltd has reaffirmed the `A1+” rating assigned to the Rs. 100-crore commercial paper programme of Wipro Ltd.
– The Company has bagged the PC Quest”s User”s Choice Awards, 2000, in the Home ahd Office OC Segment.
– The Company set up multiple digital exchanges for the IT marketplace.
– Wipro Corporation, has tied up with City based merchant bankers BNK group for setting up the first call centre in eastern India.
– The Indian unit of US-based Citrix Systems Inc, a maker of network software, that it had tied up with Wipro Ltd to market its software in India.
– Wipro Net, the internet services provider arm of Wipro Corporation, has set up three nodes in Kochi, Coimbatore and Jamshedpur, thereby expanding its presence to 11 cities in the country.
– Wipro Ltd will make an American Depository Receipts issue of $150-$300 million.
– Infotech major Wipro launched 01Markets.com, a portal for the IT Industry.
– The company has informed that it has file a registered statement with Securities and Exchange Commission covering a proposed public offer of 27,50,000 Amrican Depository Shares, representing 27,50,000 equity shares (excluding the underwriters” option to purchase an additional 4,12,500 American Depository Shares representng 4,12,500 equity shares
to cover overallotments, if any).
– Wipro Ltd. has acquired two properties from Cidco in Navi Mumbai to set up state-of-the-art software development facilities.
– Wipro Ltd. is setting up software development facilities in Navi Mumbai.
– Wipro Ltd has tied-up with the US-based Software Technologies Corporation (STC), to market STC”s software services.
– 01markets, the neutral B2B digital marketplace of Wipro, was launched in Bangalore .
– Wipro”s ISP, NetKracker, has tied up with a L&T”s finance portal LTtrade.com to offer financial services on the Net to the retail segment.
– Arun Thiagarajan, putting an end to a two year controversial carrer as vice chairman of Wipro and chief executive officer of Wipro Infotech, has moved to the India Operations of Hewlett-Packard (HP) as president.
– Wipro has entered into an agreement with ICICI Venture Fund Management Compeny Ltd. for an investment of Rs 30 crore or 51 per cent equity interest in Net Kracker Ltd. by ICICI.
– Infotech major Wipro Ltd has acquired a 45 per cent stake in the Internet service provider Wipro Net Ltd, from Dutch telecommunications operator KPN Telecom at Rs 108.8 crore.
– Wipro Infotech spun off its peripherals services division into a new legal entity, Wipro e-Peripherals Sep 2000. In Feb. 2001, Wipro became the first software technology and services company in India to be certified for ISO 14001 certification for complying with the
international standards for Environmental Management System (EMS) in three major software development and technology centres in Bangalore.
– The Company has been awarded the ISO 9002 certification for Network Management, Service Implementation and Customer Relationship Management.
– Mr. Vivek Paul, the Vice Chairman of the company and Wipro Technologies, has been elected as Director to the Board of the California Chamber of Commerce for a three-year term with effect from January 1.
– 01markets.com, the digital market place for IT products and services promoted by Wipro has launched an online trade fair — 01 Web fair to offer products including servers, and bundled software at rock bottom prices.
– Wipro Infotech”s Software Enterprises division has won the “Top Partner of the Year 2000″ award for news business performance at the second iPlanet Asia Pacific Partner Summit at Phuket, Thailand.
– Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting Group has entered the market of Compact Fluorescent Lamps, with the launch of a range of CFL, under the brand name of Wipro Smartlite.
– Wipro Net has enterisng into a strategic tie up with the US-based Speedera Networks Inc.
– Wipro chairman Azim Premji has pledged 2.06 million equity shares of Wipro in favour of ICICI in the option agreement involving Wipro Net, according to the company”s annual report for financial 2001.
– Indian hardware vendors such as Wipro and HCL have signed up with Intel for the launch of servers with Intel?s Itanium processor. The Itanium processor follows a parallel instruction computing, which significantly boosts performance, said Mr Narendra Bhandari, general
manager, Internet solutions group, Intel, in a meeting with presspersons.
– Wipro ePeripherals, the largest employee-owned company in the country, on August 16 announced its tieup with the US-based Network Appliance, to offer storage solutions and content delivery solutions in India.
– Technologies, Wipro Ltd has been consolidating its communications-oriented business. During FY2000-01, its business in communications grew to Rs 1,044.61 crore from a base of Rs 586.13 crore in 1999-00.
– Wipro Net has been amalgamated with the company with effect from Ist April 2001 which will enable it to synergise the customer offerings under one management and enable it to offer the specialized telecom skills available within both the companies.
– Wipro Ltd has informed that the Mr. Hamir K Vissanji, the Director, has resigned from the Board with effect from January 15, 2002.
– The company has strong software engineering processes & also achieved ISO 9000 certification. Wipro is the first software company to get SEI Level 5 & also implemented Six Sigma TQM practices to software projects and support functions.
– The company launched its German operations based out of Frankfurt which will address the requirements of the enterprise for bussiness applications as well as R&D outsourcing requirements of technology companies.
-Wipro decided to acquire 66% stake in Spectramind e-services the $93 million deal on July 31, 2002. Post-deal, Wipro”s stake in the company was around 90 per cent.
-Wipro Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors vide circular resolution effective August 01, 2002 resolved to issue and allot 337 equity shares of Rs 2 each pursuant to exercise of stock options by eligible employees.
-P S Pai retires from Whole-time Directorship of Wipro.
– Wipro Ltd today (January 31, 2003) announced the appointment of T K Kurien as President of Wipro HealthScience, the new business segment formed in April 2002 to address the market opportunities in Healthcare and Life Science IT. T K Kurien will report into Vivek Paul, Vice Chairman. Suresh Vaswani, 42, President – Wipro Infotech, our India, Asia Pac and Middle East IT Business, will head the Telecom & Internet Service Provider (TISP) Vertical in Wipro Technologies, reporting to Vivek Paul, in addition to his existing responsibilities. Suresh Vaswani will continue to report to Azim Premji, Chairman, for Wipro Infotech business.
– Ehosting DataFort of Dubai and Wipro Ltd have signed a memorandum of understanding to offer disaster recovery solutions. eHosting DataFort, a subsidiary of the Dubai Technology, E-commerce and Media Free Zone (TECOM), is a leading regional provider of managed hosting, security and disaster recovery services, according to a statement from Wipro, made available to Reporters. Wipro and eHosting DataFort will together offer comprehensive disaster recovery solutions, covering disaster recovery planning, implementation and management to their customers.
– Wipro increases stake to 100% in Wipro Spectramind Services
– Wipro is fastest wealth creator for 5 years, reveals study
– Wipro Spectramind bags $10-m BPO order from Microsoft
– Wipro”s e-procurement arm, 01 Markets has unveiled a web-tendering solution for the Indian market
– Company launches its own laptops with Intel”s Centrino mobile processor
– Chairman Azim Premji, with a networth of $5.9 billion, has made it to the Forbes list of ten most powerful billionaires in the world
– Enters into a definitive agreement to acquire NerveWire Inc,, a Newton, Massachusetts based Business and IT Consulting company serving financial services clients, for approximately $ 18.7 million in cash
– Wipro Spectramind tops annual ranking of third-party call centre & BPO companies for 2002-03
– Enters into an exclusive agreement with the owners of Chandrika for marketing of their soap in select states in India
– Wipro Infotech, the IT arm of Wipro Ltd., has tied up with US-based Sistina Software Inc. to provide services to customers of Sistina Software Inc. in India, Asia Pacific and West Asia
– Oriental Bank of Commerce chooses Wipro for its Centralized Banking Solution project
– Fortune magazine lists the 25 most powerful business leaders outside US where Mr.Azim Premji, CEO Wipro has been ranked 17th in the list
– Wipro01 Markets, the Procurement Service Provider, bags first overseas customer (Almana Group of Hospitals, one of the largest heathcare groups in Middle-East)
– Enters into an alliance with Witness Systems, the US based leading provider of contact centre performance optimisation solutions, to market and integrate the complete range of Witness Systems” eQuality browser based solutions to contact centres in India
– Wipro Healthcare and Life Science Services inks pact with Malaysian company to float a healthcare informatics systems in Malaka
-Alloted 655 equity shares of Rs. 2/- each pursuant to exercise of stock options by eligible employees.
-Wipro Infotech makes entry into Bahrain by appointing Maskati Commercial services as its local business partner.
-Wipro set up training centre in Riyadh for Saudi Arabian nationals.
-To issue and allot 8803 equity shares of Rs.2/- each pursuant to exercise of stock options by eligible employees.
– Company have set up a wholly owned subsidiary company viz. Wipro Consumer Care Limited. This Company will be engaged in the manufacture of consumer care and lighting products.
-Company has signed a master service agreement with its client, General Motors (GM). This umbrella contract encompasses all of Wipro”s existing efforts with GM and gives licence to all its divisions to bid for the latter”s projects independently. The agreement broadly outlines the pricing, delivery and penalties of GM projects with its vendors.
-Wipro set up training centre in Riyadh
-Wipro signs a partnership agreement to jointly market
-Wipro partners with Excelergy
-Wipro Ltd has informed that Mr V Ramachandran who has been appointed as Company Secretary with effect from August 01, 2003, shall act as the Compliance Officer of the Company with respect to compliance of the stock exchange listing agreement requirement.
-Wipro emerges as biggest wealth creator during April ”98-Mar ”03
-Wipro inks MoU with UAE centre
-Israeli firm ties up with Wipro Spectramind
-Wipro joins billion dollar club
-01 markets, the e-procurement business unit of Wipro, has been sliced into two units. One will go with Wipro Technologies, while the other will be part of Wipro Infotech.
– Wipro bags $1bn, long-term outsourcing contract from Anglo-Dutch energy to oil major Royal Dutch Shell Group.
– Wipro acquires 50 acres of land from MIDC
-Itqan Al Bawardi, the UAE”s leading systems integrator, has entered into an agreement with Wipro
-Wipro, India”s No. 2 listed software service company, said it had won a multi-year contract from Switzerland”s Loyalty Gate Ltd., which helps airlines run loyalty programmes
-Wipro partners with Intel for i-shiksha
-NYSE partners with Wipro on Corporate Governance Web Site
-Wipro Ltd implements the Dubai Commodity Receipts (DCR) application for the Dubai Metals and Commodities Centre (DMCC)
– Barron”s, the Dow Jones Business and Financial Weekly, names Vivek Paul, Vice Chairman, of the Company as one of the 30 of The World”s Most Respected CEOs.
-Wipro Infotech announced on September 06 that it has signed a contract with Karnataka Bank for the implementation of a solution for asset liability management.
-Wipro has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
– Wipro”s Global Command Center bags Nasscom”s IT innovation award
– Wipro Ltd has informed that Wipro Technologies, the global services division of the Company has announced that its remote managed infrastructure delivery solution, the Global Command Center (GCC), has been awarded NASSCOM”s IT innovation award for 2005.
– Wipro acquires cMango Inc., a US based Technology Infrastructure Consulting firm.
– Wipro Ltd has informed that Wipro Technologies has announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire Europe based retail solutions provider, Enabler in an all cash deal.
– Wipro inks deal with Lockheed Martin.
– Wipro has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Oki Techno Centre Singapore Pte Ltd (OTCS).
– Wipro – Nokia Siemens Networks & Wipro sign R&D partnership contract in Germany.
-Wipro Ltd on April 18, 2008 announced changes in the management structure of its IT Business and expansion of its Board of Directors. Girish Paranjpe, Suresh Senapaty and Suresh Vaswani have been appointed to the Board of Wipro Ltd. Wipro also re-structured its IT Business by appointing Girish Paranjpe and Suresh Vaswani as Joint-CEOs.
– Wipro – Saudi Arabian Airlines selects Wipro Arabia to deliver next generation IT infrastructure transformation.
– Wipro sets up global service centre in Malaysia. This centre will serve the infrastructure and application management service requirements of customers across the ASEAN region through a remote service delivery model.
– Wipro Technologies has appointed Ralf Reich as the Country Head for Germany. Germany being a key market and a growth engine for the European business, Ralf will continue to strengthen Wipro”s presence there.
– Wipro announced that Dr Henning Kagermann, President of Acatech (German Academy of Science and Technology) is joining its Board of Directors. Dr Kagermann joins 10 distinguished members of Wipro”s Board of Directors, With his addition, seven of the eleven directors of Wipro will be independent directors.
– Wipro was awarded the Teradata Partner Impact award in the “APAC emerging markets SI partner” category at its 24th annual Teradata partners user group conference and expo by Teradata.
– Wipro Ltd has partnered Ariba, inc. which is a leading spend management solutions provider, in order to help companies across India boost their spend management initiatives.
– Wipro Technologies announced the inauguration of its new development centre in Melbourne.
– Wipro Ltd today announced bagging a 10 year total outsourcing contract from TV Sundram Iyengar & Sons, automobile and parts distribution company,
– Hitachi, Wipro joined hand in order to offer co-branded products and services on Hitachi technology.
– Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj (JLLM) secured a contract from Wipro, for managing the 2.3 mn sq ft of Wipro”s space in Bangalore, Mysore and Mumbai.
– Central Bank of India and Wipro sign 5 year Strategic Partnership
– Vodafone Essar signed Wipro to build and manage its fixed line telecom services business
– Wipro signed a strategic contract with Financial Intelligence Unit, India
– Wipro – Wipro won 5-year IT Outsourcing Contract from Vasan Eye Care
-Wipro has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 2:3
– In order to provide solutions pertaining to 3G and Long Term Evolution (LTE) network equipment-makers, IT firm Wipro Technologies partnered with US-based Continuous Computing
– Wipro inked Joint Venture to manufacture hydraulic pumps for excavators in India
– Wipro provides IT solution to UK-based OnStream Utility Metering Services.
– Wipro in deal to buy majority stake in Brazilian company.
– Wipro Infrastructure Engineering signs agreement with CESA (EADS subsidiary) to set up Aerospace & Defence manufacturing
– Wipro and Kawasaki entered into a Joint Venture to manufacture hydraulic pumps for excavators in India
– Wipro – Rajasthan Government selects Wipro for State portal enablement
– DuPont Apollo Ltd has signed an agreement with Wipro EcoEnergy. According to the strategic supply agreement, the Hong-Kong based DuPont Apollo Ltd would be supply high- performance silicon-based thin film.
– Wipro – Australia-based MMG Selects Wipro as Strategic Partner
– Wipro – Wipro Acquires L.D.Waxson with Skincare brands Bio-essence & Ginvera
– Wipro Tech joins Car Connectivity Consortium (CCC) to develop smartphone-based connected-car solutions
– Wipro Technologies, Oracle joined hands to offer next gen Oracle Fusion HCM solution
– In a bid to capture the growth in fast emerging trade promotion industry, India”s third largest software exporter Wipro ltd has signed an agreement to acquire Promax Applications Group (PAG) for a total consideration of AUD 35 million.
– Wipro Wins NASSCOM Corporate Award for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion 2012
-Wipro Wins NASSCOM Corporate Award for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion 2012
-Wipro Launches Wipro AssureHealth Platform on Microsoft Technologies
-Wipro Wins 3 Year Contract from Emirates NBD
-Wipro Ranked Amongst the Top 3 in IAOP?s Global Outsourcing 100 List
-Wipro launches 3rd edition of its sustainability program for schools and colleges – ?earthian 2013”
-Wipro Launches Co-Innovation Center for SAP? Solutions in Bangalore
-Wipro Launches Mobility Center of Excellence with Kony in Hyderabad
-Wipro Receives National Award for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
-Wipro Wins 2013 Global, Asian and Indian MAKE Awards
-Wipro Wins Ten Year Integrated IT and BPO Contract from UK-based, Carillion Plc
-Wipro Signs Partnership with AxiomSL
-Wipro Wins Managed Services Contract from DEN Networks
-Wipro Wins a Transformational IT Applications and Infrastructure Engagement with 7-Eleven in Australia
-Wipro Wins a Strategic Ten Year Total Outsourcing Engagement with ATCO
-Wipro Launches Global Customer Experience Center
-Wipro Ranked Global Leader in Telecom R&D Services for the Third Consecutive Year
-Wipro Rated as a No.1 Global Engineering and R&D service provider by Zinnov
-Wipro wins $400m IT Infra Deal from swiss Giant ABB
-Wipro Awarded Multi Year Strategic Infrastructure Management Contract by Allied Irish Banks
-Wipro joins together with Acquia for digital technology
-Wipro signed an agreement with Nexenta
-Wipro Digital Selected by the Lawn Tennis Association as Digital Technology Services Partner
-Chelsea Football Club Partners With Wipro to Transform their Digital Journey, Fan Engagement and In-Stadia Experience
-Wipro Wins 5-Year Strategic Engagement with Coop Norge Handel AS
-Wipro has said that it has won a 5 year IT contract from Coop Norge Handel AS
-Wipro Positioned in the ”Winner”s Circle” of HfS Blueprint Report on Trust as a Service
-Wipro Wins 2015 Aegis Graham Bell Award for ”Innovation in IoT
-Wipro Business Process Services Launches ?enterprise-Know Your Customer (e-KYC)? Automation Solution for Financial Institutions
-Wipro Wins the ICSI National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance for 2015
-Wipro awarded IT infrastructure contract by RSA
-Wipro wins 7-years IT infra contract from RSA
-Wipro Awarded 5-Year Strategic Infrastructure Management Contract by ASSA ABLOY
-Wipro Receives Innovation Award from Institute of Internal Auditors
-Wipro wins ”NASSCOM Corporate Award for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion 2016”.
-Wipro Receives 2015 EMC Global Growth Alliances Partner Award
-Wipro bags IT contract from NSB Group
-Wipro Receives best IT Consultancy in Healthcare & Life Sciences & Product Innovation Award 2016 from Global Health & Pharma.
-Wipro Ltd – Wipro Joins Oracle Cloud Managed Service Provider Program
-Wipro Launches AgileBase Platform on Microsoft Azure, Enhances DevOps Adoption
-Wipro Launches Open Banking API platform
I am a full-stack engineer whose passion lies in building great products while enabling others to perform their roles more effectively. I have architect and built horizontally scalable back-ends; distributed RESTful API services; and web-based front-ends with modern, highly interactive Ajax UIs.
I deal with:
Mobile First, Responsive design
Using technologies :
+ASP.NET,C#,VB.NET,C++,MS SQL,ADO.NET,WCF ,MVC,Web API
+Ajax, JSON, HTML5, CSS3
+Mac OS X, Linux, Windows
My Qualities ,I believe :
Self-directed and passionate
Meticulous yet pragmatic
Leadership skills, integrity