માતાના ગર્ભની શરૂઆતથી વ્યક્તિત્વ જાણી શકાય છે,ડરમેટોગ્લાફીક્સ(dermatoglyphics ),અર્થાત ફિંગરપ્રિન્ટના અભ્યાસ દ્રારા. આદિકાળથી ચાલી આવેલ આ એક વૈજ્ઞાનિક પધ્ધતિ છે,જેનું નામકરણ અમેરિકન ફિંગરપ્રિન્ટ વિશ્લેષણના પિતા ડો. હેરોલ્ડ કમિન્સ દ્રારા કરાવામાં આવ્યું.
દરેક વ્યક્તિની ફિંગરપ્રિન્ટ્સ વિશિષ્ટ હોવાથી, તેનું વિશ્લેષણ કરીને કરીને કોઈની જન્મજાત રહેલી ક્ષમતા,વ્યક્તિત્વ અને મૂળભુત સ્વભાવ સમજી શકાય છે.ફિંગરપ્રિન્ટ્સનો અભ્યાસ વધુ સામાન્ય બન્યો છે,હવે કેટલાક માતાપિતાએ,તેમના બાળકમાં જન્મજાત રહેલી ક્ષમતા,વ્યક્તિત્વ અને મૂળભુત સ્વભાવ સમજી શકાય એ હેતુથી તેમના બાળકની ફિંગરપ્રિન્ટનું વિશ્લેષણ કરવાનું શરૂ કર્યું છે.
Each fingerprint is unique; fingerprints on the right hand will not be the same as the ones on the left hand. While fingerprints will increase in size (from childhood to adulthood), it will not change, as long as one is not seriously injured.
૧૧ પ્રકારની મૂળભૂત ફિંગરપ્રિન્ટ –
11 BASIC PATTERNS OF FINGERPRINT
(1) Simple Arch Patterns
Form : hill-shaped,curved top, no triangle was formed in with the shape.
- hard working,
- works without complaint,
- likes to follow the steps,
- down to earth,
- do not like taking risks.
(2) Tented Arch Patterns
Form: like a camping tent with a sharp tip top.
- with extreme personalities,
- can be outgoing and welcoming one day and shy the other; it all depends on how nurture and development during childhood.
- Not afraid of challenges and obstacles, but may sometimes be impulsive.
(3) Ulnar Loop Patterns
Form: like a waterfall flowing towards the little finger with triangular points.
- loves schedules,
- likes to go with the flow,
- little self- motivation.
(4) Radial Loop Patterns
Form: The opposite of ulnar loop, the “waterfall” flows toward the thumb.
- thinks independently and cleverly,
- like to question and criticize,
- loves to go against the majority.
(5) Concentric Whorl Patterns
Form: Lines starting from the center of the small circle, the lines on finger tip appear to be a complete circle and spread out like concentric circles. with two triangular points.
- likes competition,
- likes to set objectives,
- doesn’t like to be controlled.
(6) Spiral Whorl Patterns
Form: A spiral pattern starting from the center and move outward, has two triangular points.
- Self motivated;
- Parents should encourage accordingly.
(7) Press Whorl Patterns
Form: Similar to the whorl pattern, but the circle turns into a long oval shape, has two triangular points.
- likes competition,
- hates to be defeated,
- attention to detail,
- stays on a budget.
(8) Imploding whorl Patterns
Form: Tai Chi-like patterns in the middle, surrounded by multi-layers of circle.
- Has the ability to complete two tasks at the same time,
(9) Composite Whorl Patterns
Form: Tai Chi-lke pattern without multi-layers or circle surrounding it.
- Very adaptable,
- thinks from different perspectives,
- makes decision based on what the environment is,
- good communication and coordination skills,
- but can be distracted easily.
(10) Peacock’s Eye Patterns
Form: From the center it looks like a peacock’s eyes and lips; the center consists of more than one circle or spiral, the end of each ring is connected in a straight line. It has two triangular points; one further and the other closer to the center.
- highly perceptive,
- with leadership qualities,
(11) Variant Patterns
Form: Often has combination of two or more of whorls, ulnar loops, or simple arches, with two or more triangle points.
- Likes to expressive oneself in a unique way,
- which often becomes offensive and creates misunderstandings.